Give one level scoop daily to adult horses. One scoop is 17 grams (29cc) or approximately 2 slightly rounded tablespoons.
Microencapsulated to enhance palatability and for ease of administration by horse owner, buffered for safety
- Apple flavored
- No aspirin odor or visual evidence of aspirin
- 30% smaller dose means less weight, less shelf space required
- Precise, effective dosage established through extensive clinical trials
- Very effective – customers will see a difference within hours, even in chronic cases
- Tested safe for use in pregnant mares and very old horses
- May be used long-term for chronic conditions, such as arthritis and lameness
- Contains the most potent OTC drug that dealers are allowed to sell
Aspirin, rice hulls, anhydrous dextrose, molasses, calcium carbonate, soy oil, natural apple flavor.
Aspirin USP (acetylsalicylic acid) – 2500mg per 17 gram scoop
Give one level scoop daily to adult horses. One scoop is 17 grams (29cc) or approximately 2 slightly rounded tablespoons